ENTRADA 3. Activities I like doing alone, activities I don’t like doing, Activities I like doing with my family or friends.




ENTRADA 3.





 Activities



Activities I like doing alone





I like to be alone sometimes I really enjoy the solitude and silence especially at lunch time and at the moment of the descent at work.















 Activities I don’t like doing, 






I like to be accompanied at the time of activities such as office and dinner and especially at bedtime.













Activities I like doing with my family or friends. 





With my family who are my friends I like to go for a walk, go to the pool,
 have lunch, go to the
 park and enjoy the weekend teaching my daughter to ride a bike.











PORTAL 2 NORMA SALCEDO

Profession: Housewife I am Gloria Leon, a 46 year old Colombian woman from Duitama Boyaca...